Refund & Exchange Policy
- The item must be returned within 14 days of the product ship date. Simply send your merchandise to us (shipping
address below) along with a proof of purchase. Critter Cozy is not responsible to provide a refund if the product
does not arrive at the Critter Cozy mailbox, please consider tracking and possibly insurance for your own protection.
If no proof of purchase documentation is provided, a refund is at the discretion of Critter Cozy.
- Whether a return or exchange, the return shipping charge is the customer’s responsibility unless you were shipped
the wrong item or the product is found to be defective upon delivery. In the case of incorrect or defective product,
please send proof of shipping cost with returned item and Critter Cozy will refund the shipping cost, when shipped by
1st class mail or priority mail service ONLY. Critter Cozy will NOT refund express or overnight postage
- For a product that qualified for "Free Shipping" the actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your
refund amount. We will provide you with the exact amount when the return has been processed. If item returned is part
of a greater shipment postage refund will be estimated using the United States Postal Service shipping weights.
- For a product that is returned for a reason other than error or defect, your refund will be for the purchase price
of the item only. Initial shipping charges are not refundable.
- All items returned for refund or exchange must be received in new, unworn, re-sellable condition with all tags and
packaging. The item MUST be free of hair and fur and not smell like dog, cat, smoke or perfume. If we receive your
item and it does NOT meet these requirements, we cannot offer a refund or exchange; Critter Cozy will email you regarding
the eligibility of a refund. If Critter Cozy determines that a refund or exchange is not authorized, the customer is
responsible for shipping if one wishes the product sent back. If the customer does not want the product back, we will
donate the product to a local shelter.
- The customer is responsible to supply Critter Cozy with a correct mailing address. In the case of a returned
package, due to improper delivery address, Critter Cozy is not responsible to pay any additional shipping costs incurred.
Customers can either pay the shipping cost to deliver to a new address or cancel the original order. In the event where
the customer chooses to cancel the order, the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount. If the item qualified
for "Free Shipping", shipping cost will be estimated using the United States Postal Service shipping weights.
- When a problem or question regarding your order arises, Critter Cozy will communicate with you via email. If we do not
receive a response to our email within 7 days we will cancel the order and issue a full refund.
- The FDA does not allow returns and exchanges of anything taken orally. This includes all Flower Essences. All sales
of essential oils and hydrosols are final and not eligible for refunds.
- Personalized items, (such as pet tags, embroidered collars and/or leashes, any monogramed products) are not eligible
for refunds unless there is an engraving or embroidery error. If a mistake is made Critter Cozy will correct the error
and have the product remade.
- The Christmas Tree Defender is not eligible for a refund if it is shipped on or after December 24th regardless of
purchase or initial ship date. Proof of shipping date is required.
- Send all return items to:
c/o Refunds/Exchange Department
P.O. Box 1168
Sykesville, MD 21784
Last Updated 12/4/2016